Sunday, December 18, 2011

my mind


I’ve come to the conclusion that conversations bring about power. I cannot have a swallow conversation with someone without pulling my thinning hair out. So what do I do?
 I go out scouting. It’s great. I look for people that show signs of intelligent demeanor then I sneak up behind them and pick their brain. Why? Because it’s a fact that you’re a product of your surroundings.
I’m a hermit to the common how’s the weather crowd, yet I thrive on the “what is life” circle”.  People like me are considered intense, over analytical, OC perhaps, a different bread, this morning I was asking myself “What do you need to have consciousness?”
Why would that pop in my mind? No one knows the answers. Philosophers have been puzzling over consciousness for centuries. Pending on your personal position, you could possibly come to an adequate answer, however that brings up other topics such as “what inspires your suppositions on your personal beliefs. This is what I go through daily.

I’m Mickey, and I’m a freak…

No comments:

Post a Comment